- About us
- Our Philosophy
- The ICG Difference
- Our Skills
- Functional practices
- Integrative Solutions
- Meet The Team
Corporate culture is the heart of an organization just as strategy is its brain. Culture is an organization’s conscience just as strategy is its compass. If an organization’s culture is not in alignment with its strategy, the entire organization is not focused and people are less committed to achieving its business goals.
A company’s culture has two layers:
- On an organizational level: We see corporate culture as a competitive advantage that cannot be imitated. Implementing a winning corporate culture is dependent on leadership, which is backed by incentivized behaviours as per the organizations core values.
- On an employee level: The organizational culture is the glue that helps a collection of individuals organize and arrange their activities to achieve common objectives, considering the skills, goals, and aspirations of the individual contributes to the achievement of the common goals.
In this aspect we assist our clients in the following:
- Identifying core values that are suited to the business and corporate situation.
- Implementing support systems and incentive programs that will encourage and build a winning corporate culture oriented toward achieving strategic goals.
- Helping to develop corporate leadership which encourages and implements a winning culture.